The warranty obligations of Flexspace Sdn. Bhd. (“ Flexspace”) for this product are limited to the terms set forth below:
What is Covered
This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in this product.
What is Not Covered
This limited warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from any alteration, modification, improper or unreasonable use or maintenance, misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, exposure to excess moisture, water, fire, improper packing and shipping (such claims must be presented to the carrier), lightning, power surges, or other acts of nature. This limited warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from the installation or removal of this product from any installation, any unauthorized tampering with this product, any repairs attempted by anyone unauthorized by Flexspace to make such repairs, or any other cause which does not relate directly to a defect in materials and/or workmanship of this product. This limited warranty does not cover cartons, equipment enclosures, cables or accessories used in conjunction with this product.
How Long this Coverage Lasts
The standard limited warranty for Flexspace products is 12 months to 24 months from the date of original purchase :
1. All Electric Desk, Curve Monitor products are covered by a standard 12 months; all Flexspace accessories, adapters are covered by a standard 3 months warranty.
2. All retraceable coil socket are covered by a standard one (1) year warranty.
3. All Wi-Fi and Signal Booster wireless products are covered by a standard two (2) year warranty.
4. All IP cam are covered by a standard 18 months (1.5) year warranty.
Who is Covered
Only the original purchaser of this product is covered under this limited warranty. This limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent purchasers or owners of this product.
What Flexspace Will Do
Flexspace will, at its sole option, provide one of the following three remedies to whatever extent it shall deem necessary to satisfy a proper claim under this limited warranty:
1. Elect to repair or facilitate the repair of any defective parts within a reasonable period of time, free of any charge for the necessary parts and labor to complete the repair and restore this product to its proper operating condition.2. Replace this product with a direct replacement or with a similar product deemed by Flexspace to perform substantially the same function as the original product. If a direct or similar replacement product is supplied, the original product’s end warranty date remains unchanged and is transferred to the replacement product.
What Flexspace Will Not Do Under This Limited Warranty
If this product is returned to Flexspace Electronics or the authorized dealer from which it was purchased, this product must be insured during shipment, with the insurance and shipping charges prepaid by you. If this product is returned uninsured, you assume all risks of loss or damage during shipment.
Flexspace will not be responsible for any costs related to the removal or re-installation of this product from or into any installation. Flexspace will not be responsible for any costs related to any setting up this product, any adjustment of user controls or any programming required for a specific installation of this product.
Flexspace provide installation service, please contact us for details.
How to Obtain a Remedy Under This Limited Warranty?
To obtain a remedy under this limited warranty, you must contact Flexspace office at 15-1 Jalan SS 2/64, SS 2, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
In order to pursue any remedy under this limited warranty, you must possess an original, dated receipt as proof of purchase from Flexspace with the product. All products sold by Flexspace has a watermark.
If this product is returned under this limited warranty, a return authorization number, obtained from Flexspace, will be required (RMA number). You may also be directed to a Flexspace technican or an authorized reseller to repair the product.
The product should be properly packed, preferably in the original carton, for shipping. Cartons not bearing a return authorization number will be refused.
Limitation of Liability
THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF FLEXSPACE UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE ACTUAL PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR THE PRODUCT. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FLEXSPACE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONDITION, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY.
Some countries, districts or states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of relief, special, incidental, consequential or indirect damages, or the limitation of liability to specified amounts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.